Out of the given versions choose the right ones!
1) He is … . a) the actor b) an actor c) actors
2) His aunt lives in … . a) Moscow b) The Moscow c) a Moscow
3) It is not my … . a) ticket b) the ticket c) a ticket
4) We have … lessons today. a) a six b) the six c) six
5) … is the longest river in our country. a) Volga b) The Volga c) a Volga
6) Here is … you look for. a) a book b) the book c) book
7) It is dark here. Will you switch on … , please? a) a light b) the light c) light
8) There are … . a) an apple b) the apple c) apples
9) There are seven … in the room. a) man b) men c) be
10) May I have two cups of tea with … , please? a) a milk b) milks c) milk
11) There are many … in Moscow. a) museum b) museums c) a museum
12) No news … good news. a) are b) is c) be
13) Our farm usually produces … meat. A) many b) little c) few
14) The hall was almost empty: there were … people in it. A) many b) much c) few
15) Is there … paper on the desk? A) any b) some c) no
16) Mike has … friends in Canada. A) some b) no c) any
17) … happened and he couldn’t come. A) something b) anything c) nothing
18) Can … speak English here? A) somebody b) nobody c) anybody
19) The always … English books with great interest.
a) read b) have read c) reads
20) My friend … the performance a week ago.
a) sees b) saw c) seed
21) We … have examinations in June.
a) will b) shall c) are going to
22) The boy went to walk after he … his homework.
a) had done b) have done c) did
23) What … he … now?
a) does … read b) is … reading c) did … read
24) She … already this exercise at school today.
a) had written b) have written c) has written
25) What … you … at 10 o’clock yesterday?
a) were … doing b) have … done c) did … do