Домашнее задание на весенние каникулы для 9 класса по английскому языку.
Упражнения необходимо выполнить письменно в тонкой тетради и сдать на первом уроке после каникул. Предложения необходимо переписывать полностью.
Рабочая тетрадь Enjoy English стр. 28-31 (письменно)
1. Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything,
1. ... is all right, the patient is much better today! 2. Is there ... interesting in the program of the concert? 3. I could see ... : it was quite dark. 4. Give me ... to drink. 5. I didn't take any money with me so I couldn't buy ... . 6. My new eyeglasses are very good, I can see ... now. 7.1 saw ... near the wood that looked like a tent.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.
1. Please give me a pencil, I (to lose) mine. 2. I (not to meet) Peter since Monday. 3. Nina just (to finish) work. 4. Where Sergei (to be)? He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago. 5. What you (to read) now? I (to read) "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. 6. They (to read) "Ivanhoe" by Walter Scott a month ago. What about you? You (to read) "Ivanhoe"? 7. My watch (to stop). There (to be) something wrong with it. 8. You (to see) Jack today? Yes, I (to see) him at the institute. 9. You (to hear) the new symphony by M.? Yes, I... . When you (to hear) it? I (to hear) it last Sunday. 10. You (to change) so much. Anything (to happen)? 11. What you (to do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your composition? No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) at my report. And when you (to write) your composition? I (to finish) it two days ago. 12. I say, Tom, let's have dinner. No, thank you, I already (to have) dinner. 13. What the weather (to be) like? It still (to rain)? No, it (to stop) raining.
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. They (to go) to the Hermitage last week. 2. They (to be) to the Hermitage twice this week. 3. After school yesterday he (to come) home, (to have) dinner, (to read) an article from the latest magazine and (to begin) doing his homework. 4. When your friend (to return) from the south? She (to return) yesterday. You (to go) to the station to meet her? No, I..., I (to be) too busy. 5. With whom you (to discuss) this question yesterday? 6. I (to see) this film this week. I like it very much. 7. When I (to enter) the kitchen, I (to see) that my mother (to stand) at the table and (to cut) some cabbage. She (to cook) dinner. 8. As soon as I (to hear) a cry, I (to run) out of the room and (to see) that a child (to lie) on the ground and (to cry). "What (to happen)? Why you (to cry)? You (to hurt) yourself?" I asked. 9. As soon as I (to see) him, I (to understand) that he (to work) hard. He (to write) something and (not to notice) anything. 10. When I (to come) home yesterday, the children (to run) and (to sing) merrily. "We (to learn) a new song!" they cried. 11. When the young man (to enter) the room, she (to look) at him in surprise. "What you (to want) to tell me?" she (to say). "Why you (to come)?" 12. It (to rain) hard when I (to leave) home yesterday, so I (to return), (to put) on my raincoat and (to start) again. 13. Your brother (to return) from the north? Yes, he (to come) a few days ago. 14. You (to be) to the Crimea? When you (to be) there? I (to be) there in 1993. 15. Where (to be) your brother? He just (to come) home. He (to take) a shower in the bathroom now.