How well do you know Australia?
1. What is another name for Australia?
2. If it is Christmas in Australia, what season is it?
3. What is the capital of Australia?
4. What two animals are on the Australian coat-of-arms?
Kangaroo and emu
Kangaroo and koala
Kookaburra and emu
Emu and koala
5. The first Europeans to live in Australia were
d) None of above
-71628060337706. What did the aborigine use the boomerang for?
Doing morning exercises
7. Which British captain discovered Australia for the British Empire?
8. What is the traditional Aboriginal musical instrument called?
doodidgero9. Which of these animals did not live in Australia until the Europeans arrived there?
10. What is the name for the desert in Central Australia?
11. Kangaroos carry their babies in a pouch. Which other Australian animal does that?
12. What do Australia call themselves?
c) All Blacks
d) New Americans.
-465862637945013. What is the name of the bird which cry sounds like someone’s laughing?