Итоговая к/р 5 кл. учебник К.И.Кауфман, М.Ю. Кауфман
1. Put the verbs in brackets in Present Simple or Present Progressive:
1) John (to play) football at the moment.
2) We often (to write) tests at our school.
3) I (to talk) to my teacher now.
4) Olivia (to visit) her uncle every weekend.
5) Now the sun (to shine) .2. Choose the correct variant.
1. My book is interesting. But your book is……
a) interesting b) more interesting c) the most interesting
2. You are tall. I am ……than you.
a) tall b) taller c) the tallest
3. My friend is a smart girl. She is the…. . in our class.
a) the smartest b) smart c) smarter
4. You are a lazy boy. Peter is …. . than you.
a) lazy b) the laziest c) lazier
5. I am …. than my friend.
a) slower b) slow c) the slowest.
3. Read the text and translate it. Make the tasks after the text.
A hedgehog’s typical night
Hedgehogs are night creatures. We sleep during the day and we are active at night.
I get up at 8 o’clock in the evening. I run around and fight with my brothers. This is good exercise for me.
At 8.30 I have breakfast. My brothers and I usually eat berries or mushrooms. Father just has coffee.
At 9 o’clock Father gives us a lesson. He teaches us how to catch frogs and mice. He teaches us about good and bad plants. He teaches us about dogs, foxes and people. We learn so many interesting things.
At 10.00 we have lunch. Everybody finds his own lunch and eats it. Sometimes I share my lunch with my little brother. He cannot always find food quickly.
After lunch we play.
On a fine night we watch the moon and the stars. I like watching the night sky. Mum says I am very romantic.
After midnight we have dinner.
At 3.00 we go for a walk in the garden.
At 5.00 we go to sleep.
At 8 o’clock in the morning I get up and watch the boys in the house. My parents don’t see me because they are asleep. Then at 9 o’clock I go to bed too. I am so tired then.
A. Translate word combinations into English.
В ясную ночь-
B. Tick true or false.
1. Hedgehogs are night creatures.
2. They get up at 8 o’clock in the morning.
3. Our father teaches us about interesting things.
4. I don’t share my lunch with my brother.
5. I like watching the day sky.
6. My parents see me because they are not asleep.