1.Написать правильную форму глагола to be.
They ______ sitting on a sofa
Masha ______ watching TV
Kate ______ thinking about her boyfriend
Mike ______ trying to read a book
My friend and I ______ watching them
My grandparents _____ working in the garden.
I ______ writing e-mail to my friend
2. Раскрыть скобки.
1. The boy … (sleep) now.
2. My sisters … (swim) in the swimming pool.
3. We …..(sleep) now.
4. Look! He … (take) a shower.5. I … (play) tennis now.
6. Rex ……(run) in the park now.
7. I … (not/go) to the shops now.
8. Linda … (not/help) her mum now.
9. They ….(not/ride) bikes at the moment.
10. He…. (finish) his homework.
11. Tom ……(read) a book now.
12. The pupils …….(listen) to the teacher at the moment.
13. Tom …..(have) breakfast now.
1. They writing a test at this moment.2. I am speak English now. 3. We am not working at the moment, because we have lunch.4. Listen! Girls is singing.5. She are washing up.
4. Образовать вопросительную и отрицательную формы
1. My friend is washing his new car.
2. They are watching TV at the moment.
3. My grandparents are reading books now.
4. I am cooking now.
5. She is feeding a dog now.
5. Перевести на русский язык.
1. begin –
2. home -
3. after –
4. come –
5. wash –
6. take –
7. every –
6. Найди ответ на вопрос в тексте.
Как делать: Прочитай вопросы. Затем читай текст и ищи в нем нужную информацию. Выпиши из текста краткие ответы в пропуски рядом с вопросами.
ВНИМАНИЕ! Не пиши полный ответ.
London is a royal (королевский) city. The British king or queen has a palace there —Buckingham palace (Букемгенский дворец). Queen Elisabeth II (Королева Елизавета) and her family live there now. The British people like the queen and the royal family. Important visitors (важные персоны) often go to the palace. They meet the queen and the royal family in the palace. A lot of tourists go to Buckingham palace too, but they don't go inside (внутрь), and they don't meet the queen. They stand outside (снаружи) and see Changing of the Guard (смена караула). There are always guardsmen outside the palace. Every day a new guard (караульный) of 30 guardsmen in big fur hats marches (марширует) to the palace and takes the piece of the 'old guard' — that is 'the changing of the guard'. It is not a big ceremony. London has other important royal ceremonies too.
0. Where does the ----- in Buckingham palace
royal family live in London?
1. Who is the queenof Britain? _____________________
2. Where do tourists go inLondon? _____________________
3. What can tourists see in the palace? _____________________
4. How often can people seethe ceremony 'Changing of
the Guard? -------------------------------
5. How many guards
are there outside the
Buckingham palace? -------------------------------