по английскому языку для 7 класса
Прочитайте текст :The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is situated off the Northwest coast of Europe.
The UK consists of four parts . They are : England , Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland .
The UK lies on the British Isles .There are 5.500 islands. The two main islands are : Great Britain and Ireland . They are separated from the continent by the English Channel and the Strait of Dover .The west coast of the country is washed by the Atlantic Ocean and the Irish Sea , the east coast is washed by the North Sea . The area of the UK is 244,100 km. Its population is over 57 million people .English is the official , but not the only language which people speak in the country .
Britain has been many centuries in the making . The Romans conquered most part of Britain , but were unable to subdue the independent tribes in the West and in the North .Other invaders were : Angles, Saxons, Jutes , Vikings and Normans . For many centuries this country was known simply as England . It had a strong army and navy . It waged numerous colonial wars . In the modern world England was the first country where capitalism was established.
Geographically Great Britain is divided into Lowland Britain and Highland Britain . Lowland Britain comprises Southern and Eastern England . Highland Britain includes Scotland ,Wales , the Pen-nines and the Lake District . The highest mountain – Ben Nevis – is in Scotland .The flora of the British Isles is much varied and the fauna is similar to that of the north-west of Europe . The country is not very rich in natural resources.
There are a lot of rivers in Great Britain . The Severn is the longest river , the Thames is the most important one .
London is the capital of the UK . It was founded by the Romans . The population of London is over 8 million people .The largest cities of Great Britain besides London are :Birmingham ,Glasgow ,Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Bristol ,Leeds , Edinburgh.
Great Britain is a constitutional monarchy . The power of the British Queen is limited by the Parliament . The British Parliament consists of the Houses of Lords and the House of Commons .The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has always played an important role in the world politics.
Подбери правильный заголовок к тексту :Nature of the UK .Great Britain .The history of Great Britain .The largest cities of Great Britain .2.Отметь знаком «+» или «-« соответствие предложений тексту :
1. English is the only language which people speak in the country.
2. The most important river in Great Britain is the Thames.
3. The power of the British Queen is unlimited.
4. London was founded by the Romans.
5. The capital of this country is Manchester.
6. The UK consists of England, Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland.
3.Выбери правильное продолжение предложений :1. The east coast is washed by...
2.The UK and Northern Ireland has played...
3. Ben Nevis is...
4. The two main islands are separated from...
5. The UK is not very rich in ...a)natural resources.
b) the continent by the English Channel and the Strait Dover.
c) important role in the world politics.
d) the North Sea .
e)the highest mountain in Scotland.
4. Выбери правильный вариант ответа :1.How many parts does the UK consist of ?
a) five b)seven c) four
2. Which is the most important river in Great Britain ?a) the Thames b) the Severn c) the Seine
3. What is Great Britain ?a) a republic b) a constitutional monarchy c) a federation
4.Where is the UK situated ?
a)off the south of Africa b)off the Northwest of Europe c)off the east coast of Asia
5.Определи временную форму предложений :1.It was founded by the Romans.
a) Past Passive b) Future Simple c) Past Simple
2. The east coast is washed by the North Sea .a) Past Simple b)Present Passive c)Future Passive
3.The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is situated of the Northwest coast of Europe.
a) Present Passive b) Past Passive c) Future Passive
6. Расположи предложения в правильном порядке :1. The fauna is similar to that of the north-west of Europe.
2. English is the official , but not the only language which people speak in the country.
3. The population of London is over eight million people .4. The UK lies on the British Isles .5. Great Britain is a constitutional monarchy .Эталоны ответов :1.- 2
1. -,2.+,3.-,4.+,5.-,6.+ .
1.-d, 2.-c, 3.-e, 4.-b, 5.-a .
1.-c, 2.-a, 3.-b, 4.- b.
1.-a ,2.-b, 3 .-а .6.
1.-3, 2.-2, 3.-4, 4-1, 5.-5.
Нормы оценивания :Всего 24 б.
«2»- менее 14б.