TESTS FOR 063-060 THE SECOND SEMESTRE
1. Alexander is …. .
a) a college student
b) a doctor
c) a teacher
2. I get up … 7 o’clock every morning.
a) in b) at c) on3. Alexander … writes letters to his friends in evenings.
a ) last year
b) in a year
c) usually4. ладить, иметь хорошие отношения с кем- либо
a) to live well
b) to get a letter
c) to get on well
5. Sister of your father or mother
b) father c) aunt6. Alexander … in Moscow.
a) plays b) lives c) have been working
7. I have many … in different …. .
a) relatives, cities
b) animals, Zoo
c) games, forests
8. My mother goes … her work by bicycle
b) across c) to9. … type of music do you like: pop, rock, heavy metal?
a) who b) when c) what10. This season our team is playing … than last year.
b) worse c) badder 11. Russia is a … … a) a parliamentary monarchy
b) a Constitutional Republic
c) a Constitutional monarchy
12. The government of RF consists of ….. branches.
b) two c) three
13. Great Britain consist of … …parts.
b) five c) fourteen
14. The first record of the modern Olympic games dates from ….
15. The World Wildlife Fund uses … … as its symbol.
a) the mammal
b) the blue whale
c) the panda
16. …Balearic Islands lie to …south of Spain.
a) the, the
b) no article, the
c) the, no article
17. She …the house for an hour by the time her husband… .a) had been cleaning, arrived
b) was cleaning, arrive
c) cleaned, arrived
18. you/ ever/drive/ a car?
a) Do you ever drive a car?
b) Have you ever driven a car?
c) Did you ever drive a car?
19. Which one is correct?
a) I am looking for a job since the last two weeks.
b) I am looking for a job for the last two weeks.
c) I am looking for a job the last two weeks.
20. Which one is correct?
a) Michael said he would watch the film “Avatar”.
b) Michael said he will watch the film “Avatar”.
c) Michel sais I will watch the film “ Avatar” .
1. Alexander is …. .
2. My brother gets up … 6 o’clock every morning.
a) in b) on c) at3. Alexander … goes to the cinema on Sundays.
a) last year
b) often c) in 2 years
4. иметь обязанности по дому
a) to have one’s duties about the house
b) to have a beautiful pet
c) to do sports
5. a daughter of your sister or brother
b) great- grandmother
c) niece6. Alexander … computer games on Sundays.
a) watches b) plays c) is reading
7. In our garden we grow many …. and …. .
a) flowers, tomatoes
b) teeth, feet
c) tables, desks
8. …. do you usually spend your holidays?
a) who b) where c) what9. Go …. , don’t make any turns!
a) into b) across c) straight
10. Yesterday it was …. match of all .
a) difficult b) difficulter c) the most difficult
11. The head of the Russian government is… …the President
the Prime Minister
the State Duma
12. The president of RF controls all the … branches of power.
13. English favorite meal of a day is called...
five o`clock tea
five o`clock coffee
five o`clock sandwich
14. The first modern Olympiad took place in …
Athens in 1896
15. Alexander Pushkin was the author of more than 700 … …fairytales
1. Alexander is …. .
b) forty six c) seven
2. My sister gets up … 9 o’clock on Sundays.
a) in b) at c) on3. Alexander … plays computer games.
a) seldom b) last year
c) 3 years ago
4. проводить много времени вместе
a) to spend a lot of time together
b) to do sports
c) to have good times in summer
5. mother of your mother or father
b) uncle c) grandmother6. Alexander … to his college by bus.
a) swims b) goes c) plays7. My father builds many …. and …. .
a) bridges, houses
b) windows, trees
c) streets, gardens
8. …. films do you like?
b) when c) what9. There is a square … the theatre.
a) on b) in c) opposite
10. Karate is the … of the Japanese martial arts . a) popular b) popularity c) most popular
11. ….. who likes sport can take part in the Olympic Games.
Only the best
12. The Russian Federation is a … . …..
13. A typical feature of an English house is …..animals
14. The Winter Olympic Games are held every … years.
15. The Tretyakov Gallery was founded in the …
1….. do your pen friends live?
2. Alexander’s concert starts in a … …
quarter past six
quarter of an hour
3. English people generally have …. about one o’clock.
4. the children likes to go to the Kindergarten, there are … toys there..
5. They have …money. – Are you sure they are poor?
6. In big stores there are also… to take customers to different floors.
7. Where can you buy fish?
in the greengrocer’s
in the butcher’s
in the supermarket
8. The most popular sport is …
9. If a team wins, they called…
10. He … jogging (бег трусцой) every morning.
11. In the… … Moscow became the capital of the Russian national state.
12. The Russian Federation was set up by the Constitution of…..
13. ….. is a characteristic feature of English people.
14. The Russian has hosted the Winter Olympics in ….
15. Russia is world famous for its….
1. The main disadvantage for people who live in big cities are…
a) traffic jams
b) traffic accidents
c) traffic lights
2. Winter Olympic Games never took place in…
a) Southern hemisphere
b) Northern hemisphere
c) North Pole
3. The giant panda can live for up to…years.
4. After graduation his school Alexander decided to study …
5. Employers prefer to hire specialists who are …with the latest technology.
. Do you enjoy…books?
7The…is a group of towns and cities in Russia.
8. Whales are …, not… .
a) mammals, fish
b) fish, mammals
c) mammals, fishes
9. If you want to enter our medical college you should learn … and …harder.
a) English and Literature
b) Physics and Biology
c) Chemistry and Biology
10.This person decides how criminals should be punished.
11. The Olympics have been held …in Russia.
b) three times
c) one time
12. The Hermitage, which is famous for its rare collection of art objects, is located in …
c) Sankt Petersburg
13. A newborn panda weighs only…grams.
a) 125 gr.
b) 1,250 gr
c) 500 gr.
14. To become a good specialist you should learn to … with difficulties.
15. Graduating from college is a major …
b) mile bridge
c) mailstoneВариант 6
Alexander lives in …
a small town
a big city
in the countryside
My mother gets … early in the morning.
He has been studying at this college…years.
a) forb) sincec) in4. хорошо разбираться в чём-либо
a) to be good at
b) to cope with
c) to feel good
5.A bird that cannot fly.
6. When Alexander grew he took to reading…
a) technical books
b) books on medicine
c) detective stories
7. When people cut down a lot of trees it leads to…
a) degradationb) deforestationc) dehydration8. A person who does operations in a hospital is called a…
a) nurseb) scientistc) surgeon9. Whale is a type of sea …
a) fishb) animalc) reptile10. Our nature is in great …because of many problems connected with air, water and land pollution.
a) dangerb) dangerousc) dangerously11. Treyacov Gallery reflects the history of Russian…
a) musicb) artc) architecture12. … should enjoy working with people
Because they are representing their legal interests.
13. Many little boys dream of becoming…when they grow up.
14. The flag of the UK is called… .a) Union Jack
b) Union Trade
c) United States
15. The World Wildlife Fond is founded to… .a) protect the nature on the Earth
b) protect computer programs from huckingc) protect people`s health
1. The village people try to …their traditional habits and culture.
2.. The executive power in RF belongs to the…
b) Federal Assemblée
c) Supreme Court
3. The giant panda can weigh …kilogram.
4. …should enjoy working with people because they are representing their legal interests.
5. To become a good computer programmer you should be good…Mathematics and Physics.
6. The Federation Council of Russia is formed of the …of the regions.
c) popular representatives
7. The smallest part of the UK is… .
8. The Tretyacov Gallery was founded in the 19-th century by one of the Russian… .
9. Pierre David, the English priest was the first European to see a giant panda in …in 1869.
10. Plumbing facilities in the cities provide people with pure … .