Урок английского языка в 5 классе по теме
«Health is wealth» (Здоровье - это богатство)(1 слайд)
Цель урока: систематизация и обобщение знаний по теме: «Здоровье - это богатство».
повторение лексического материала по теме;
развитие навыков устной речи по теме;
развитие познавательного интереса;
формирование навыков бережного отношения к своему здоровью.
I этап - организационный. Вступительное слово учителя, сообщение темы. Учитель:Good morning! I am very glad to see you and hope that you are ready for the lesson. How are you today? Today we’ll have a final lesson according to our topic “Health is wealth” Is there anything more important than health? At the lesson you’ll express your opinion towards healthcare.
II этап –подготовка учащихся к активному усвоению учебного материала.Do you know the parts of the body? (Вы знаете части тела?)(2слайд)
1) Guess the riddles! (отгадайте загадки)
A little ball can reach the sky (an eye)
These two brothers live not very far apart;One of the left, one of the right;But they never see each other (ears)
It lives alone between two bright stars (a nose)
A thick forest which grows as fast as it is cut down (hair)
It always beats and hops,It never sleeps or stops:And never we part with our little …(heart)
2) Do you know the names of doctors? The students match the English and the Russian words. (Вы знаете названия докторов?Найдите соответствия)(3 слайд)
A dentistЗубной врач
3) Answer my questions, please (Ответьте на вопросы.)
- Do you go in for sport?
- Do you do your morning exercises every day?
- What food must you eat to be healthy?
- How often do you wash your hands?
- How often do you clean your teeth?
- How often do you air your room?
- Do you walk in the fresh air?
- Do you eat fruit and vegetables?
III этап - закрепление знаний по теме.1) Now it is time for drama. (Время для диалога)
The task for the first group: Make up dialogues between friends, one is ill.
The task for the second group: Make up dialogues between a doctor and a patient.
2) To be healthy you must go in for sport. Now it is time for sport. Listen to text and answer the questions. (Чтобы быть здоровым, необходимо заниматься спортом. Время для спорта. Послушайте текст и ответьте на вопросы)Текст для аудирования:
Sport in Russia.
Sport is very popular in Russia. More than 30 million people go to sport centers. There are a lot of different sports that are very popular in Russia. One of them is football. Nearly 5 million people go in for it. Almost each town has its own football team. Ice hockey is one of the most popular among winter sports. In 1988 we celebrated the hundredth anniversary of athletics. Russian sportsmen are the European, World and Olympic records holders in different disciplines. Other popular team games are basketball and volleyball. More than 6 million people play volleyball in sporting clubs. The men and women teams won Olympic, European and World Champions titles not once. The Olympic Games are the world’s number one sport event.
Answer the questions:
1. Is sport very popular in Russia?
2. How many people do go to sport centers?
3. What sports are popular in Russia?
4. When did we celebrate the hundredth anniversary of athletics?
5. Does your town have its own football (ice hockey) team?
6. Do you play sport?
7. What is favourite sport?
8. Are you proud of Russian sportsmen?
3) Children, you have worked hard. Aren’t you tired? It’s time for fun .I suppose it is time to have a rest. Let’s sing our favorite song and do aerobics. (Дети, вы хорошо потрудились и наверное устали, давайте споём песню «Если ты здоров»)
If you’re healthy
If you’re healthy and you know it,Clap your hands. If you’re healthy and you know it, Clap your hands.
If you’re healthy and you know it,And you really want to show it,If you’re healthy and you know it,Clap your hands.
If you’re healthy and you know it,Snap you fingers.If you’re healthy and you know it,Snap you fingers.
If you’re healthy and you know it,Slap your legs.If you’re healthy and you know it,Slap your legs.
If you’re healthy and you know it,Stamp your feet.If you’re healthy and you know it,Stamp your feet.
If you’re healthy and you know it,Say OKIf you’re healthy and you know it,Say OK
If you’re healthy and you know it,And you really want to show it,If you’re healthy and you know it,Say OK:
4) Put the words into right order and read English proverbs !(Составьте из слов английские пословицы)(4 слайд)
better, than, is, wealth, health (Health is better than wealth)
bed, and, wise, man, to early to, wealthy, makes, early, to rise, a (Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise).
аn/ keeps / a/ day / apple / away/ doctor / away/ (An apple a day keeps a doctor away).
IVэтап – вывод
Our lesson is over.I wish you to be happy. I wish you to be healthy. I wish you to be kind. (5 слайд)