1. Сделайте следующие предложения отрицательными.
1. My friend lives in Irkutsk. 2. We shall do these exercises on the board. 3.I studied English at school. 4. Peter speaks Italian well. 5. His sister teaches Physics at the University. 6. They will go to the cinema tomorrow.
2. Задайте общие вопросы.
1. We study French at school. 2. His sister lives in Moscow. 3. My friend went to Spain last summer. 4. Her father works at a shoe factory. 5. We write exercises on the blackboard at every English lesson. 6. I shall go to the cinema tomorrow. 7. He will finish school next year. 8. We have dinner at 3 o'clock.
3. Задайте специальные вопросы, начиная их вопросительными словами из скобок.
1. Everybody enjoyed the new film (who, what). 2. He passed his examinations well (what, how). 3.I go to school in the morning (where, when). 4. My sister lives in Moscow (who, where). 5. We learned ten words at the last lesson (how many, what, when).
4. Поставьте глагол в форму Present Perfect, Present Indefinite или Present Continuous.
1. I (to study) English now. 2.I (to learn) already five hundred words. 3. My friend (to speak) English fluently. 4. He (to read) already some books in the original. 5. My sister is not at home. She (to leave) for Moscow. 6. She often (to go) to Moscow. 7. I'm sorry. I (to forget) the title of the book. My brother (to read) it now.
5. Поставьте глагол в форму Past Perfect или Past Indefinite.
1. They (to study) English before they (to begin) to study at the University.
2. They (to finish) the building of the station by the end of the last month.
3. Uncle Garro (to visit) Uncle Melic before the latter (to leave) for New York.
4. He (to pack) all the things by 5 o'clock yesterday.
5. He (to receive) the telegram after he (to come) home.
6. They (not to reserve) a room in a hotel before they (to leave).
6. Определите видо-временную форму глаголов в следующих предложениях.
1 The teacher explains new material at every lesson. 2. The teacher is explaining new material now. 3. The teacher has explained new material this week. 4. The teacher has been explaining new material for ten minutes since 9 o'clock in the morning. 5. The teacher explained new material yesterday. 6. The teacher was explaining new material yesterday at 10 o'clock. 7. The teacher had already explained new material when I came to class yesterday. 8. The teacher will explain new material tomorrow. 9. The teacher will have explained new material tomorrow by the end of the first lesson..
7. Поставьте глагол в форму Past Indefinite, Past Continuous, Past Perfect, Past Perfect Continuous или Present Perfect.
1.I (to write) a letter yesterday. 2. I (to write) a letter. Read it. 3. I (to write) a letter before mother came. 4.I (to write) a letter while he (to read) a book. 5.I (to write) a letter still when he (to come). 6.I (to write) a letter for an hour when he (to come) yesterday. 7.I (to read) the book and can retell it. 8. I (to read) this book last year. 9.I (to read) this book before you (to come). 10.I (to read) this book still when he (to come). 11. I (to read) this book for three hours when he (to come). 12.I (to make) my report last week. 13.I (to make) my report this week. 14.I (to make) my report at the moment you (to enter) the hall. 15.I (to make) my report for about two hours when you (to enter) the hall. 16. They (to learn) the new words. You may check them. 17. They (to learn) the new words only by nine o'clock in the evening. 18. They just (to learn) the new words. 19. They (to learn) the new words yesterday from three till seven. 20 They (to learn) the new words for several hours when I (to go) out. 21. It (to rain) all day yesterday. 22. It (to rain) for several hours when I (to go) out. 23. It (to rain) yesterday. 24. It (to rain) last week. 25. It (to rain) before you (to come).