Викторина по англоязычным странам
Is Australia a capitalist country ?
Where is A. situated?
What is the capital of A.?
Are there any industrial plants in Canberra?
Are there any lakes in Australia?
There are many rivers in the country , aren’t there ?
How many sights are there in the country ?
Hove you read anything about Australia?
Do you like this country?
Have you been in A.?
1. What is the capital of UK ?2. What do you know about the population of London?
3. How many parts are there in London?
4. What is financial centre of the UK?
5. What kind of sights are there in London?
6. Where is Trafalgar Square?
7. Where is the official London residence of the Queen?
8. What do you know about the British Museum?
9. How many Houses does the British Parliament consist of?
10. Name the Houses of British Parliament?
11. What clock is well-known all over the world?
12. How many bridges are there above the river Thames?
The United States of America
1. Is the USA one of the largest countries in the world?
2. What kind of area has the USA?
3. What do you know about the population of the USA?
4. What is the capital of America?
5. Are there many mountains in America?
6. What rivers do you know in the USA?
7. The USA is a highly developed country, isn’t it?
8. What big cities do you know in the USA?
9. What does American agriculture produce?
10. Is the USA a federal republic?
11. How many states are there in the USA?
12. Who is the head of the state?
1. What kind of state is New Zealand?
2. What is the total area of NZ?
3. Has the NZ mineral resourses?
4. Is the capital of NZ Wellington or Auckland now?
5. Name the chief rivers in the country.
6. What is the most interesting bird in the country?
7. Who is the head of the government?
8. How many political parties are there in NZ?
9. Does NZ export apples and honey?
10. Name dig cities of this country.