mixed salad yesterday
(+) 13. Makar (play) video games with Kolya last week?
14. Alice and Maxim (dance) tango yesterday
(+) Kate and Alice (not/watch) Tom and Jerry on Friday
(-) 12. Kolya (play) video games yesterday evening.
(+) 15. Kate (not/visit) Grandma yesterday
(-) Anna (live) in Spain last summer
(+) move 2 steps ahead 16. Mila and Masha (tidy) their room yesterday.
(+) Maxim (play) football yesterday?
(?) 11. Kate (watch) the film with Anna 3 days ago?
move 4 steps ahead
move a step back 10. Anna (not/like) the film yesterday
(-) 17. Maxim and Alice (like) the tango?
Makar (play) tennis 5 days ago
9. Sasha (cook) spaghetti yesterday
18. Iliya (help) his Mum 2 days ago
(+) Oh, noo.. back to the first box 19. Alice (watch) TV yesterday evening
Iliya (visit) the cinema on Sunday?
(?) 7. Kate (not/go) to the swimming pool yesterday
(-) 8.Mary (walk)
to school today?
20. Sasha (not/go) shopping last week
(-) move 2 steps back
Play in a group of two or three.
Take turn to throw the dice and move the pawns.
Make a sentence based on the picture and the sign where you land.
1. Mila cooked mixed salad yesterday 2.Kate and Alice didn’t watch Tom and Jerry on Friday 3.Anna lived in Spain last summer
4.Did Maxim play football yesterday? 5.Makar played tennis 5 days ago 6. Did Iliya visit the cinema on Sunday?
7. Kate didn’t go to the swimming pool yesterday
8.Did Mary walk to school today? 9. Sasha cooked spaghetti yesterday
10. Anna didn’t like the film yesterday 11. Did Kate watch the film with Anna 3 days ago?
12. Kolya played video games yesterday evening.
13.Did Makar play video games with Kolya last week?
14. Alice and Maxim danced tango yesterday
15. Kate didn’t visit Grandma yesterday.
16. Mila and Masha tidied their room yesterday.
17. Did Maxim and Alice like the tango?
18. Iliya helped his Mum 2 days ago
19. Alice watched TV yesterday evening
20. Sasha didn’t go shopping last week