МБОУ «Барсуковская основная общеобразовательная школа»
Актанышского муниципального района РТ
Методическая разработка урока
«Здоровый образ жизни»
учитель английского языка
Миннахметова Земфира Мухаррамовна
Здоровый образ жизни.
Развитие навыков чтения по теме «ЗОЖ»;
Формирование навыков устной речи по теме «ЗОЖ»;
Обобщить и систематизировать знания учащихся по теме «Здоровье».
Актуализировать и развить знания учащихся о здоровье и здоровом образе жизни;
Формировать навыки самостоятельного анализа и оценки предлагаемой информации;
Воспитывать активную жизненную позицию, ответственное отношение к своему здоровью;
Практическое воплощение потребности вести здоровый образ жизни;
Оборудование: картинки по теме «Здоровый образ жизни»; презентация.
- Good morning, boys and girls!
- Nice to see you again.- How are you?
- Who is on duty today?
- Who is absent?
- We shall find out if you keep fit or not.
II. Фонетическая разминка.
- You can see two columns of words on the blackboard. Will you read them aloud, in a whisper? Let’s read them after Marat. Can you match the words from the first column and the second one to make up the word combinations?
to go jogging every day
to go in for sports in the park
to be fit activity
to be sporty regularly
to do aerobics running
to be good at playing volleyball
to be fond of healthy
III. Речевая разминка.
- Now I want you to agree or disagree with my statements using the word combinations from the blackboard. If my statement is true, you’ll repeat it. If it is false, correct it, please.
1. You are not sporty.
2. You care about your health.
3. Going in for sports can be dangerous.
4. Your friend goes jogging in the evening.
5. You do aerobics every day.
6. It is important to be fit and healthy.
7. You go in for sports regularly.
8. You don’t often eat vegetables and fruits.
9. You want to be good at running.
IV. Развитие навыков чтения по теме «Здоровый образ жизни».
- It is time to read the information and find out how people keep fit. It is exercise 16, page 104 from your textbooks. Read the text to yourself and answer the question from the task.
V. Формирование навыков устной речи по теме «Здоровый образ жизни».
- Divide into pairs, please. Will you read the task of exercise 17, page 104? What will you do? You are right. The first task for you is to name three purposes to keep fit. The second task is to name five ways to keep fit. You will have three minutes to do this task. Your time is up. Who can name the purposes (the possible ways) to keep fit?
- If you want to keep fit, remember some rules:
- get up early and go to bed early;
- do sport;
- take regular exercises;
- take a cold shower every day;
- eat healthy food and never smoke;
- wash the hands before you eat and clean your teeth twice a day
- Let’s find out if you keep fit. Answer the question from exercise 18, page 104 and read the advice.
- Children, are you tired. Let’s have a rest and do our exercises. Stand up, please.
Hands down! – Руки вниз!
Hands on hips! – Руки на бёдра!
Sit down! – Садись!
Stand up! – Встать!
Hands to the sides! – Руки в стороны!
Bend left! – Поворот налево!
Band right! – Поворот на право!
Stand still! – Стойте смирно!
One, two, three! – Раз, два, три!
Stop! – Стой!
Sit down! – Садись!
Hands up! –Руки вверх!
VII. Развитие навыка диалогической речи.
Nobody wants to fall ll. And if we fall ill we want to recover as soon as possible. Tell me, please, who comes to us when we are ill? Who helps us to recover? (They answer)
Right you are. It’s a doctor. In your activity sheets there is a dialogue between the doctor and the patient. But it’s incomplete. Your task is to complete the dialogue and then to act it out. You are going to work in pairs.
Let’s listen to your dialogues.
Task 2. Complete the dialogue and role play it.
Patient: Oh, Doctor, ………………………….
Doctor: I see. Take off your blouse. I would like to listen to your heart and lungs.
Patient: Yes, Doctor. And ……………………..
Doctor: Have you taken your temperature?
Doctor: Don’t worry.
Patient: What shall I take for my cold?
VIII. Развитие навыка работы с текстом.
I’ll repeat and I think you’ll agree with me that nobody wants to be ill. Tell me the ways to keep fit. What are the ways to be healthy? (They answer)
At home you were to read and to translate the text “Keeping Fit”. Let’s read it and then discuss it.
Good health is not something we are able to buy at the chemist’ and we can’t depend on getting it back with a quick visit to the doctor when we are ill, either. We often ruin our health by poor diet, stress, bad working environment and carelessness. By keeping fit, changing bad habits or the surrounding conditions we can make our body last without major problems. And what are the ways to keep fit?
First of all you must miss no chance of outdoor activities as an antidote to our sedentary lives. Skating or skiing in winter and swimming in summer must become part of your everyday life.
Second, exercise. You must exercise whenever you can – in the morning or in the evening. Third, regular meals are a must if you want to keep fit. Try to avoid going without any food for hours.
Nowadays, health specialists promote the idea of wellness for everybody. Wellness means achieving the best possible health within the limits of your body. One person may need fewer calories than another. Some people might prefer a lot easier exercise to more strenuous exercise.
The English people have become very concerned about their health recently. In fact, fitness has become almost a national obsession. In large cities and towns alike people jog regularly, join sports teams and going to health clubs and Fitness Centers to work out.
Now prepare to answer my questions.
1) How do we ruin our health?
2) What idea do health specialists promote nowadays?
3) What is wellness?
4) What is a national obsession today?
5) How do people keep fit in big cities?
6) What are the ways to keep fit?
IX. Подведение итогов урока.
It brings us to the end. Thank you for your work. I hope our talk about keeping fit was interesting and useful for you.
That’s all for today. Good-bye, boys and girls.
Домашнее задание: учебник упр. 7, стр.120; рабочая тетрадь: упр. 2, стр. 2