Входная контрольная работа по английскому языку для учащихся 7 класса
Часть I. Чтение
Прочитай рассказ и выполни задание.
Yesterday afternoon John’s mother was at work. John was at home with his father. They watched TV together. Then his father said: “Let’s cook dinner for Mum and we can all have dinner!” And they went to the kitchen. The father wanted to have some soup but John didn’t like it. They wanted to have fish. The father took the fish and they started cooking it together.
Then John went to his bedroom to do his homework. His father went to his room to read a book. They didn’t go to the kitchen again.
After an hour, John’s mother came home. She was tired. But when she opened the door, she ran to the kitchen and cried: “Oh, no!” The kitchen was very dirty. They couldn’t eat the fish because it was black! John’s mother wasn’t happy. John and his father were sad, too. But then, John and his father cleaned the kitchen and cooked a pizza for dinner.
Выбери правильный ответ в соответствии с прочитанным текстом.
1. Yesterday John was at home …
a) with his mother
b) with his father
c) with his mother and father
2. Yesterday John’s father said:
a) “Let’s cook dinner for Mum together”.
b) “Let’s do your homework together”.
c) “Let’s watch TV together”.
3. At first they decided to…
a) cook fish for dinner.
b) cook soup for lunch.
c) cook a pizza for dinner.
4. They started cooking fish and …
a) John went to his bedroom to read a book.
b) John went to his bedroom to watch TV.
c) John went to his bedroom to do his homework.
5. John’s mother was unhappy because…
a) John didn’t do his homework.
b) the kitchen was dirty.
c) John and his father cooked a pizza for dinner.
2. Употребите правильную форму глагола.
6. Why do you write/ are you writing this letter now?
She usually gets/ got the exact route (точный маршрут).
What does she/ is she doing/ at the moment?
She visited/ visits/ visit her granny yesterday
Did/ does she often watch TV in the evening?
I think she saw/ sees those monuments last year
3. Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
This is ... teacher, a) we, b) our, с) ours
Claire is from ... Paris, a) —,'b) the, с) а
These are ... pencils. a) of Ann's, b) Anns', c) Ann's
17. The children ... in the garden, a) is, b) are, c) am
18. Those shoes are ... brother's. a) mine, b) my, c) me
There's ... man at the door, a) the, b) some, с) а
Look at ... ! She is a singer, a) hers, b) she, c) her
21. 1 can see two ... a) baby, b) babys, c) babies
22. This is the ... bag. a) lady's, b) ladies's, c) ladys'
23. Paul is ... brother. a) their's, b) their, c) them
24. These are stars in ... sky. a) a, b) an, c) the