Входное тестирование для 11 класса. Базовый уровень.
1.Вы услышите высказывание шести молодых людей о своих хобби. Установите соответствие между высказываниями каждого говорящего 1-6 и утверждениями a-g. В задании есть одно лишнее утверждение.
The speaker finds his/her hobby helps him/her to relax.
The speaker learns a lot from his\her hobby.
The speaker feels free when he\she does his/her hobby.
The speaker’s hobby is not expensive.
The speaker’s hobby makes him/her feel less afraid.
The speaker finds his/her hobby exciting.
The speaker’s hobby helps him/her to keep fit.
Говорящий 1 2 3 4 5 6
утверждение 2.Установите соответствие между заголовками A – F и текстами писем 1 – 5, опубликованных в журнале для изучающих английский язык. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
А. PROBLEMS WITH TEACHING METHODS
B. MAKING IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND
C. STUDYING WITH OR WITHOUT A TEACHER
D. COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS
E. EXAMINATION RESULTS
F. ENGLISH PEOPLE'S MISTAKES
1. I'm a 24-year-old business student from Malaysia and I've been going to English classes at night school for the past 5 years. Up to now I've thought that I'm a good student. Last month I went to Britain. Nobody could understand me and I couldn't understand them. What went wrong? My English teacher is very good and I always get the highest mark for my grammar test.
2. I'm writing to ask your opinion on my problem. My English teacher never corrects my mistakes when I'm speaking. Isn't that her job? How am I going to learn to speak better? Also she's always telling me that I should forget all the rules of grammar that I learnt when I was younger.
3. I am looking after two small English children. I love my job but the way that English people speak is a little surprising. For example, I often hear them say things like 'more friendlier', and I thought it should be 'more friendly'. Many of them say 'we was' instead of 'we were'. Can you explain this? Would it be impolite of me to correct them?
4. I have been studying English for three years. I'm quite good at reading and writing but listening is very difficult for me. My teacher suggested that I listen to the BBC World Service every day in order to understand English better. The problem is that it's hard for me to understand every word. Do you have any ideas about how to make listening to the radio less difficult? I like to listen to news very much.
5. I have studied English for five years at school but for the past six months I have been using the Internet and books to learn. There are lots of materials to choose but I'm not sure what is best for me and how I should use them. I really would like to take some international examination but don't know how to study without help. Should I take a course in my local school – which is a little expensive for me now – or is it possible to prepare for the exam on my own?
3.Прочитайте приведенный ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами после номеров 1 – 8 так, чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы 1 – 8.
Meeting a StrangerI was coming home at about three o’clock on a black winter night, when suddenly I saw two people. At that moment the 1________________ was a short man who ONE
2________________ along the street, WALK
and the 3________________ was a little girl who TWO
4________________ as fast as she could. RUN
Well, the two crashed into each other and the child 5________________ down. FALL
But the man calmly walked on and left the 6________________ child on the ground. CRY
I ran after the man and brought 7________________ back. There was already a small crowd around the child. HE
The man _8__ perfectly cool, but he gave me a very cruel look, which made me feel sick. The child’s family then arrived, and also the doctor. I had taken a violent dislike to the short man. So had the child’s family – that was only natural. ВE