Answer some questions about St. Valentine’s dау.
1.Where did S. Valentine live?
a) in Greece
b) in Rome
c) in Great Britain
2. What date is St. Valentine’s day?
а) 13-th of February
b) 14-th of February
c) 8 of March
3. How do you spell 14-thа) fourteenb) forteenthc) fourteenth 4. According to a popular belief, why was St. Valentine beheaded?
а)Because he secretly married young couples
b) Because he ran away with Emperor Claudius's daughter
c) Because he was always in love with someone
5. When St. Valentine was in prison, who did he fall in love with?
a) his prisoner's daughter
b)his prisoner's wife
c) his prisoner's sister
6. The girl St. Valentine fell in love with was
b)Blindc) Blind and deaf
7. What colour is associated with St. Valentine's Day?
c)Red8. Which Roman God is one of the symbols of St. Valentine's Day?
9. Which are the most common flowers given on St. Valentine's Day?
10. What greeting is often said on this day?
a) Happy love lives!
b) Good luck
c) Нappy Valentine’s day!