Внеклассное мероприятие по английскому языку в 4 классе.
Тема: «School life».Название: « Intellectual Marathon».Форма проведения: игра-соревнование.
Практическая цель: развитие речевых умений по учебной ситуации «School life»
Развивающая: развивать мышление, внимание
Воспитательная: воспитывать интерес к изучению предмета, умение работать в коллективе.
Образовательная: закрепить знания учащихся по изученной теме и расширить общий кругозор.
Good afternoon, children! I’m very glad to see you here. Now we shall organize a competition called “ Intellectual Marathon”. Two teams will take part in a game of the most quick-witted and the cleverest.
It’s time to introduce yourselves. Who is the captain of the 1st team? What`s the name of your team? Who is the captain of the 2d team? What`s the name of your team?
Today all of you have a good chance to improve your English during the game. As there is no computer in the classroom, I have invited a competent jury to count the points. The member of our jury is your teacher. So let`s start our competition.
Основной этап1.Magic words
You should gather all words and phrases from pieces. All these words you know very well.
2. Read patters on your cards and try to pronounce them correctly.
1. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month.
2. Singing Sammy sung songs on sinking sand.
1. Put your head on your bed.
2. Run round the playground.
3. Answer the question:
1. When does school begin in England?
2. At what age do children usually begin school in England?
3. How many classes do pupils have in primary school?
4. What do pupils do on the first school day?
4. Call a day of week which begin with:
Say this sentence as if it all were yesterday.
He meets his friend, join him and they go to their Music class.
They laugh a lot on the way to school.
They go home at half past 12, have lunch and do their homework.
On Wednesday Peter leaves his school at 3 o`clock.
1. I have four legs, but I can’t walk. (a chair)
2. I’m tall and green, I’m in the garden. (a tree)
1. It doesn’t have legs, but it goes. (a watch)
2. It is not a man, it is not a woman, but it teaches us. (a book)
1. I am black, and red, and blue, I draw a picture for you. (a pencil)
2. I don`t know the ABC, but I`m writing, as you can see. (a pen)
Make up a logical text from sentences.
A letter from London
There are 4 of us in our family. Dear Russian Friend, This is my first letter to you and I can tell you some words about myself. Well, now you write a letter to me. My brother and I go to school. Tell me? Please: What is your name? How old are you? What can you say about your school. Lots of love, Betty. 20 Green Street, London, England. 11th June. I am 14 and I am tall. My name is Betty. I have blue eyes and a small nose. My brother`s name is Peter.
Can you count quickly?
One apple, two apples, three apples, four
Five apples, six apples, seven apples more
Now tell me, little Paul, can you count them all? (28 apples)
How much is eight and eleven? … - answers little Evan. (19)
How much is eight plus eleven? …- answers little Kate (19)
How much is eight from eleven? …- answers little Evan (3)
How much is eleven minus eight? …- answers little Kate. (3)
And the last task is to draw a class (рисование класса по описанию)
There are twenty desks in the classroom. The teacher`s table is near the window. There are 3 windows in the classroom which are white as is the door. The blackboard and the floor are brown. There are 2 pictures on the wall and you can see a big, yellow bookcase near the blackboard.
Подсчет баллов. Dear judge, tell us the score of the quiz, please. So who is the most quick-witted and the cleverest? The team… is the winner. Our best congratulations!