МБОУ СШ №41
Тазабекова Айжана Замиркуловна
Choose the correct word to complete the sentences.
1. She _________milk every morning
a) drinks b) drinking c) drink
2. We_______ to the park now
a) goes b) are going c) go
3. The woman_______ shopping now
a) goes b) is going c) go
4. She often_________ her red dress
a) wears b) is wearing c) wear
5. Look! the cat __________up the tree
a) climbs b) is climbing c) climb
1. John_______ to school now
a) Walks b) is walking c) walk
2. My cat usually_______ by the fire
a) Sleep b) is sleeping c) sleeps
3. I ________a letter at the moment
a) write b) am writing c) writing
4. They _________to the theatre every Sunday
a) Go b) goes c) are going
5. Father always _______the grass
a) cut b) cuts c) cutting
1.________a hole in my pocket
a) there's b) it's c) is
2. What ________?
a) does she want b) does she wants c) she wants
3. It ________ again
a) Is raining b) rain c) are raining
4. It often ________ here in autumn
a) is raining b) rain c) rains d) raining
5. I________ she______ music
a) think ,likes b)am thinking ,is liking c) think ,is liking
1.It is 12 o'clock. The family ________tea
a) has b) is having c) having
2.In the morning my mother________ breakfast for the family
a) cooks b) cooking c) is cooking
3.Dick_______ home a half past eight in the morning
a) leave b) is leaving c) leaves
4.He______ to his office by bus
a) goes b) is going c) goes d) go
5.Look a Jack! He ________ in the river
a) is swimming b) swims c) swimming
1. They got married a month… .A) already B) so far C) ago
2. I have been a teacher… three years.
A) for B) since C) already
3. Helen… to the cinema.
A) is gone B) has gone C) has been
4. I… to Spain last April.
A) went B) have been C) have gone
5. Have you… to Paris?A) been ever B) ever were C) ever been
1. I… two brothers.
A) got B) have got C) am having
2. We… here since the shop opened.
A) are B) have been C) were
3. … he got a camera?
A) Has B) Does C) Did
4. We… them for ages.
A) know B) knew C) have known
5. I… there two years ago.
A) worked B) have worked C) did work
1. When… home?
A) has he come B) did he come C) he came
2. I haven’t seen Keith… a while.
A) since B) yet C) for
3. He has… to China three times.
A) been B) gone C) went
4. When… Mr Brown phone you?
A) has B) have C) did
5. I haven’t done my homework… .A) before B) yet C) ever
1. She… her ticket already.
A) is buying B) bought C) has bought
2. The children… in the garden all day yesterday.
A) play B) played C) have played
3. I… a book last year.
A) wrote B) have written C) write
4. It’s really a year… we last had a holiday together.
A) for B) just C) since
5. They… in Kiev for twenty years.
A) lived B) have lived C) live